Include a screenshot of the graph you plan to use for hypothetical results in the final paper. You may use the graph from Week 5 draft and modify if needed.
Explain the graph and how it supports your hypothesis.
- Chapter 15: Lewis, M. (2016). The emergence of human emotions. In L. Feldman Barrett, M. Lewis, & J. M. Haviland-Jones (Eds.), Handbook of Emotions, 4 th Ed. (pp. 272-292). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Chapter 17: Widen, S. C. (2016). The development of children’s concepts of emotion. In L. Feldman Barrett, M. Lewis, & J. M. Haviland-Jones (Eds.), Handbook of Emotions, 4th Ed. (pp. 307-318). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Chapter 20: Somerville, L. H. (2016). Emotional development in adolescence. In L. Feldman Barrett, M. Lewis, & J. M. Haviland-Jones (Eds.), Handbook of Emotions, 4th Ed. (pp. 350-368). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
- Chapter 18: Mather, M. & Ponzio, A. (2016). Emotion and aging. In L. Feldman Barrett, M. Lewis, & J. M. Haviland-Jones (Eds.), Handbook of Emotions, 4th Ed. (pp. 319-335). New York, NY: Guilford Press.
In addition, read the following article:
What about staff members found to be in possession of contraband? What actions, if any, should be taken against these individuals?
Contraband is nonpermissible items that are forbidden from entering correctional facilities. All prisons have a specific list of designated contraband items, and it varies by state. Correctional Administrators must recognize that there are various approaches to prevent and control contraband in prisons. Discuss what tactics you would use to minimize and control contraband from being introduced into a correctional institution? Do you think prisoners found in possession of contraband should lose all privileges for the duration of their incarceration? Be specific. What about staff members found to be in possession of contraband? What actions, if any, should be taken against these individuals?
What steps would you take before releasing prisoners who suffer from mental health problems back into society?
According to the text, Mental health treatment programs are essential in prisons as many prisoners suffer from mental health problems. In many states, there are mixed responsibilities between correctional and mental health agencies. Review the categories of mental health treatment discussed in the course material. Should we provide inmates with free mental health treatment while in prison? If so, what are the benefits of providing prisoners with mental health treatment? What steps would you take before releasing prisoners who suffer from mental health problems back into society?
You will have to watch each single video and write down the balanced chemical equation of the reactions carried out.
You will also have to mention what evidence of a chemical reaction was seen in the videos.
SafeAssign accepts these file formats only: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, PPT, ODT, TXT, RTF, PDF, and HTML. Files in other formats aren’t checked. Submit your paper to the Global Reference Database to help prevent plagiarism. You can also apply this setting to future submissions.
Bottom of Form
· Video 1
Please provide an example of one useful, publicly available secondary dataset that you are familiar with and think may be useful for the final project in this class – specifically for your project!
Please briefly outline some pros and cons of the dataset and discuss its usefulness in 1-2 paragraphs.
NB; My final project will be medical abortion, and has decided to create a policy that will provide a strong persuasion to stakeholders that will be enacted into law that focuses on population needs, expansion to access, and opposing further restrictions. The policy I want to focus on will be to improve access to reproductive services in Arkansas for a larger number of women. Arkansas has a long history of being anti-abortion, having legislation in place prior to Roe v. Wade; much of it went into law after the emergence of Covid-19 and related restrictions.
Written Assignment – Patient Falls Worksheet
Complete all lesson content and assigned readings. Make sure that you are focusing on:
· Common causes of patient falls
· Actions to prevent falls
· Answer the questions listed below using complete sentences.
· Use correct grammar, spelling and APA format.
· Support your answers using credible sources such as textbooks, course materials, and evidence-based articles ( 1 Point)
How do I know if a source is credible?
How do I find evidence-based practice articles? Or nursing best practices?
- Identify the common causes of patient falls. ( 2 Points)
- Define and describe actions to prevent falls. ( 2 Points)
How would you work with the OD consultant to determine the type of change strategy to employ, steps to changing the culture, how to engage your employees and how to ensure performance management is at the level it needs to be for the future?
Guidelines for organization:
You are the CEO of a large name-brand (feel free to assume any brand you like – Sandals, Marriott, etc.) resort in Mexico. The global recession and economy have not been kind to your resort and business is off by 35% over the last three years. Other large resorts in your area are also suffering but they are only down 15-20% compared to your 35%. On top of the economic difficulties, the entire country of Mexico has been plagued with drug cartel related violence which has scared both your clientele and your staff. Your recent employee opinion survey shows that your employees are becoming more disengaged, your staff is not nearly as satisfied or committed to your organization compared to the last survey which took place in 2009. Your most trusted colleague has mentioned that you might want to look into some organization development work to uncover the difficulties and opportunities so that your business may grow. How would you work with the OD consultant to determine the type of change strategy to employ, steps to changing the culture, how to engage your employees and how to ensure performance management is at the level it needs to be for the future?
- A minimum of 6 pages not to exceed 10, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, using APA standard
- Title page, including title of paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission (page 1)
- A minimum of 6pages including a summary of your understanding of the biblical implications for the topic (pages 2-6)
- Internal or External OD consultant?
- What does your agreement with them entail?
- What is the change strategy?
- How does employee engagement fit in?
- Performance management system
- Corporate culture (how does it help or hurt)?
- Anything else you think to be relevant
- 10 reference minimum including the text, the Holy Bible, books and articles from academic sources (Net Library), and other periodicals
Using the criteria presented in week 2, critique the theory of Self-Efficacy using the internal and external criticism evaluation process.
Note: the week 2 activities was “Making judgement as to whether a theory could be adapted for use in research is very important. Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories.”
Discuss the most significant differences between servant leadership models and other leadership models. Include specific examples that highlight the differences.
Review the links of of Leadership Models examples. As you review the models, consider what you think are the most significant differences between servant leadership models and other leadership models. For this assignment, you will create both an infographic and a 500-750 word analysis.
Begin by creating an infographic of your choice that visually represents your personal understanding of servant leadership.
After creating your infographic, write a 500-750 word analysis in which you discuss the following:
- Discuss the most significant differences between servant leadership models and other leadership models. Include specific examples that highlight the differences.
- Explain the paradoxical nature of servant leadership. Provide examples that support your rationale.
- Provide an explanation of where the paradoxical nature of servant leadership is seen in your graphical representation.
- Using the 10 unique characteristics identified in Greenleaf’s model, explain how the graphic you created captures your personal understanding of servant leadership.
Use a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your analysis.
Submit both the infographic and the written analysis.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style Guide guidelines.
The three primary standards of proof are 1) proof beyond a reasonable doubt, 2) preponderance of the evidence and 3) clear and convincing evidence. Research these terms.
The final determination of a fire investigator has real world impact. Millions of dollars can be on the line. A criminal conviction can take away someone’s freedom. Because of this we must be able to reach a certain burden of proof. The three primary standards of proof are 1) proof beyond a reasonable doubt, 2) preponderance of the evidence and 3) clear and convincing evidence. Research these terms.