Explain how the theory guides social work practice within an at-risk population.
This assignment continues the sequence leading to the final course project. In this assignment, you will apply a theoretical framework to a case study. This exercise helps you consider professional practices related to assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
By successfully completing this assignment, you demonstrate your proficiency in the following EPAS and behaviors:
· C4.GP.B. Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings.
· C6.GP.A; C7.GP.B; C8.GP.B; C9.GP.B (Engage) (Assess) (Intervene) (Evaluate). Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment, person-in environment, and other multidisciplinary theoretical frameworks with clients and constituencies.
For this assignment, apply your chosen theory to the case study selected in the Unit 5 assignment.
For this assignment, complete the following:
· Utilize a conceptual framework to describe how the theory you selected can be used to guide the processes of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
· Explain how the theory guides social work practice within an at-risk population.
· Critique and apply research-based knowledge and practice wisdom to understand person and environment.
· Provide documented examples that support the application of your theory to this case study.
· Clearly demonstrate your ability to think critically and to use research effectively.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
· Cited resources: A minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
· Length of paper: A minimum of four double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.