I have collected all of the required data for the 10 days, I have created a few graphs for the information comparing the stock info for Lowe’s and Home Depot. I am having a hard time with creating longer term graph that shows the bigger picture.
4. Stock closing price for each day for 10 consecutive days (M-F).
▪ The stock market regular session closes at 1pm PT (Pacific Time!) each day. You should
obtain the stock’s closing price after 1pm, but before 6am the next morning.
▪ Prepare a 10-day graph as well as a longer term graph that shows the bigger picture.
5. Price-Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio) for each day for 10 consecutive days (M-F).
▪ See above instructions for Stock Closing Price. Obtain PE Ratio from the same website when
you are obtaining closing price data. P/E Ratio is sometimes called Trailing P/E (but is
different from Forward P/E).
▪ Prepare a 10-day graph and explain what the P/E ratios mean and how you interpret it in
relation to this project and deciding between the two companies.