How does information processing in adolescents relate to schemata?
- Write a 1,050-word paper on the importance of schemata to children. Include the following:
- What are schemata?
- How does information processing in adolescents relate to schemata?
- Define parental and environmental norms and their effect on a child’s self identity.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Process of Identity Formation
- DeNigris, P. N. (2008). Trauma in youth: Reactions and interventions. Journal of Psychiatry & Law, 36(2), 211-243.
- Forbes, C. C. (1997). Trauma in child observers of mother battering. Dissertation @ California State University, Stanislaus, n/a
- ClickView/VEA (2013). Social Learning Theory (03:12) [Video segment] in Aggression: Is Violence Learned?, Films on Demand.